Date:      Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:12:25 -0800
From:      "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm01@gmail.com>
To:        RacerX@makeworld.com, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need testers: modifying ports so dependencies are automatically updated at make install time

On Friday 30 December 2005 16:47, Chris wrote:
> Michael C. Shultz wrote:

> >>Count me in - I have been a big fan of your portmanager.
> >
> > Thank you Chris, your past support encouraged me to continue portmanager
> > development so it means a lot you taking this on. :)
> >
> > -Mike
>
> Just for the record, Im using 6.0-RELEASE-p1  I dont know it that
> matters to you or not.

It doesn't matter.  The experimet needs to work on everything from 4.11 to
current.  If you have trouble lifting the patch from the PR or applying it
let me know.  Or wait untill tommorrow and I will have shar files with step by
step instructions posted at portmanager's web site. Thanks again!

-Mike