Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:54:14 +0200
From:      "Patrik Forsberg" <patrik.forsberg@dataphone.net>
To:        "Robert L. Harris" <rharris@internap.com>, <freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: CVSUPD config?

> Ok, I think I have my mirror sync in place, I now have
> /usr/local/ftp/pub/FreeBSD which contains the a bunch of stuff (feel
> free to poke ftp-mirror.internap.com:/pub/FreeBSD).  Can=20
> someone send me
> an example cvsupd config or the like that goes in /etc/cvsup for
> exporting the collections:
>=20
> cvs-all release=3Dcvs preserve
> ports-all release=3Dcvs preserve
> distrib release=3Dself preserve
> www release=3Dcvs preserve
> src-all release=3Dcvs preserve

There is a very easy way to do what I think you're trying to do..
in the ports directory in FreeBSD you've got a package named
"cvsup-mirror" this will install everything you need and setup the
configuration for both fetching and distributing the FreeBSD tree.
You'll find it under " /usr/ports/net/cvsup-mirror ".

You'll likely find all the information you need here
<http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/index.html>;

Regards,
Patrik