Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:43:32 -0600 (CST)
From:      Greg Rowe <greg@uswest.net>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Subject:   Re: SMP Woes

Bingo !!! The system is a 1 gig of memory, 4 cpu's. Maxusers down to 64 solved
the Fatal Trap problem. I'll try moving the number up in stages and see where
it breaks. I had been using 256 and a couple times 512 in testing. Thanks.

Greg

Greg Rowe <greg@uswest.net>   US WEST -  Internet Service Operations