Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 97 17:31:41 UT
From:      "Larry Barnhill" <barnhillB@classic.msn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        barnhillB@msn.com
Subject:   BusLogics BT-445s errors

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As with many postings in this group, I am trying to set up FreeBSD on my
personal

machine so I can have an internet connection.

I have the FreeBSD CDROM 2.2.1 dated April 1997, have successfully ( more or
less)

installed everything a newbie can use, on a 486DX2, 66MHZ  ISA-VLB
motherboard, and

am using a BT-445s host adapter. It works fine under DOS, Win95, OS/2 Warp4,
and

NeXTStep 3.3. Under FreeBSD, I occasionally get errors of the type:

(date-time-kernel name) /kernel: bt0: Available Free mbo post
(date-time-kernel name) /kernel: bt0: Try to abort
(date-time-kernel name) /kernel: bt0: Try to abort

Would someone please tell me what causes this, what I can do about it, or

alternatively, where I should RTFM to learn what to do about it??? Please!

Any response appreciated, dialog desired, please excuse this letters format in

case it's not good. I'm currently stuck with W95 and MSExchange.

Thank You - - Larry