Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:13:52 -0600 (GMT)
From:      Sean Welch <welchsm@earthlink.net>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   ata_iobus.c errors

The make/installworld worked without errors.  The buildkernel
failed on ata_iobus.c compile:

  /usr/src/sys/powerpc/psim/ata_iobus.c: In function `ata_iobus_sub_probe':
  /usr/src/sys/powerpc/psim/ata_iobus.c:251: structure has no member named `intr_func'
  /usr/src/sys/powerpc/psim/ata_iobus.c:252: structure has no member named `lock_func'
  *** Error code 1

Is there another patch in the works I could try?

                                        Sean