Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2023 11:45:29 +0000
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        mr@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   security/vaultwarden config.json.sample is not a JSON

Hi,

I noticed the change of config file location. It was previously in
local/etc/rc.conf.d/vaultwarden (and I still have this file)
But according to this https://reviews.freebsd.org/D41602 new install
location is local/www/data/config.json.sample so I looked in to this
file and it is totally different than local/www/data/config.json. The
later is real JSON file, but config.json.sample is not a JSON file at
all so why it is named like it? (this is the source of the sample file
https://cgit.freebsd.org/ports/tree/security/vaultwarden/files/vaultwarden_conf.in)

What is the right way to configure vaultwarden now?

Kind regards
Miroslav Lachman