Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 02:42:56 -0400
From:      "Allen Smith" <easmith@beatrice.rutgers.edu>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Projects to improve security (related to C)

On Jul 22, 12:13am, John Fieber (possibly) wrote:

> I personally think the scheme would be most marketable if the
> last stage had a "let me look at it first" mode in addition to an
> automagic mode.

Suggestion: a "let me look at it, and apply it if I don't respond
within x hours" mode (i.e., email to the admin & do it if you don't
get an email back saying otherwise) would be good; that way, people
don't have to remember to switch between modes when they're on
vacation. (I'd guess one would tend to forget when one was about to
go on one's honeymoon, for instance...)

	-Allen

--
Allen Smith				easmith@beatrice.rutgers.edu