Date:      Sat, 04 Jan 2003 22:15:50 +0700
From:      Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.pp.ru>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISA PnP tuning

Hi!

Once upon a time there were 'pnp os enable ...' and 'pnp bios enable ...'
commands of /boot/loader (I remember there were timeos of FreeBSD 3.x)
that used to allow to choose one of PnP configuration for ISA PnP device
in case of problems with autoselected mode.

Why were they removed and how can I now force DRQ 3 instead of of DRQ 0 for
my CS4232 audio card? I use FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE and pnpinfo show that both
DRQ 0 and DRQ 3 are acceptable.

Eugene Grosbein