Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:25:09 +0200
From:      "Joel björk" <u98jobj@stud.hh.se>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: oh come OOOOON!! a followup to "since its a newbies"

I had the same problems when trying to install on a second disk.
What I did was use the osbsbeta.exe found in tools/ on the first disk in your
FreeBSD distribution. Just install FreeBSD on your second disk as usual.

Rebooting will throw you back in to windows, copy osbsbeta.exe to your
harddrive and run it from there, don't forget to have a floppy around to back
up your masterbootrecord.
the program will take you on from there.

There's probably other ways but it worked for me.

Joel Björk