Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 1997 10:09:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kory Hamzeh <kory@avatar.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which PCI enet card

Hi Everyone,

I'm putting together a high end freebsd system. The MB is a AMI Merlin DP
Pentium Pro 200MHZ PCI system. I wanted to use the 3COM 3c590 PCI Enet
adaptor, but apparently, it is out of production and has been replaced
with the 3c900??? Anyway, the company that sold me the PC stuck a 3c900
in it and told me it has compatible with the 3c590. freebsd 2.1.5
certainly doesn't think so since it cant even find it!!

What other PCI Enet cards work well with the 2.1.5 RELEASE of freebsd? I
need to get something working today!

Thanks,
Kory