Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:02:12 +1300
From:      Joerg Micheel <joerg@cs.waikato.ac.nz>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        joerg@cs.waikato.ac.nz
Subject:   Trouble with quotas on FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE

I am running a system with a 50GB /home drive. One user is experiencing
inconsistencies, for him the system reports being over disk quota.
du -sk reports 1.7GB utilization, quota reports 5.2GB. I've been checking
the entire drive for files that belong to this user, same result. I have
turned off quota, rerun quotacheck. It reports inconsistencies, but minor,
does not change the big picture that this user is over quota. Soft limits
are set to 5GB, hard to 10GB for all users on this drive.

Thank you for any hints.
	Joerg
--
Joerg B. Micheel			Email: <joerg@cs.waikato.ac.nz>