Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 1996 20:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible Commercial app for FreeBSD.

Nothing, but more is better.

Also, and it's been a while since I looked, but I think the package was
not SQL-based, nor did it include ODBC hooks, nor a BLOB type.

I'm not trying to start an argument over it, I thought it was just
interesting and should be pursued.  If nobody wants to, that's fine.

Since they displayed a willingness to port to Linux, I was figuring they
may be open to other OS's as well, which isn't going to happen with Oracle
or Sybase and friends.