Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:44:31 GMT
From:      "Pankaj" <pankajiti95@gmail.com>
To:        <drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Customization Software Development

Hi,

Hope you are having a great time as you have bought a new domain
recently in this prosperous year.

We are an Indian based ISO 9001:2008 & ISO: 27001 certified  We provide
below services to develop and maintain Enterprise Software based .NET,
Java and Angular JS platform.Our services at a glance: -

=E2=80=A2	Software  development   (Custom Software Development, PHP
Development, Ajax Programming, etc.)
=E2=80=A2	Open source customization/ CMS   (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, et=
c)
=E2=80=A2	Ecommerce website development   (Magento, OS Commerce, Zen Cart
integration etc)
=E2=80=A2	Web Programming Services   (PHP ,MySQL Development, PHP Framewo=
rks,
JavaScript Frameworks etc)

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible redevelopment
of your software development. I can send you more details on the
packages/action/Portfolio/past work details.

Now we are offering discount for software development  and resoftware
development.

I look forward to your reply.

Kinds Regards,

Pankaj
[Sr. Manager =E2=80=93 Software Development ]
Delhi-NCR (INDIA)
Email: pankajiti95@gmail.com