Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:11:00 +0000
From:      "J. Mallett" <jmallett@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-audit@freebsd.org
Cc:        "J. Mallett" <jmallett@freebsd.org>
Subject:   patch for review: xargs standards compliance

I have a patch here that does the following things by synching xargs with
the version in xMach's tree (give or take a few FreeBSDisms that are
needed to make it compile and such).  It adds a few options from SUSv3
(some possibly older), and fixes xargs returning the incorrect values on
error.  It also compiles with BDECFLAGS and -Werror (last I tried).

The patch is available here:
	http://people.freebsd.org/~jmallett/xargs.patch

Relative to -rHEAD right now.

In detail, it adds: -E, -I, -L, -t; As far as flags go.

I'm looking to commit this after the weekend, so review would be
appreciated, comments and flames welcome...  Three days sound good?

Thanks much,
	/j.