Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 00:27:15 -0700
From:      "Jay L. Verkler" <jlv@inCommon.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, support@Hughes.com.au
Subject:   minor issues with msql 2.0-rel install

I had two small issues of which you may wish to be aware:

- the name of the current download source gz is not what the Freebsd
ports install expects.  Namely, the ports install expects:
	msql-2.0-rel.tar.gz, and the current download is:
	msql-2_0-rel_tar.gz.

Once I changed the filename, the install continued.  Please correct me
if I did something out of ignorance.

- between installing msql-beta7 and release, I upgraded from perl4 to
perl 5.002 (which is now out-of-date).  The script in
/usr/ports/databases/msql/scripts/check_old_version appears to work in
with perl4 but with perl5 it generates an error about invalid number of
args to "closedir".  Once closedir; (on line 10 or so) is modified to be
"closedir(DIR);" it works fine.

Thought you might want to know...

Thanks