Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 04:55:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stephen Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: Spam patterns

I have a high email volumn site, so I adopted techniques from what
software I could find (mostly procmail pattern stuff, and some perl) and
build some bombo logic in mail.local.c as a last line of spam defense.
(and because invoking perl everytime something comes in is too slow for
the volume of email I get) Anyway, I was wondering if any of you know a
good site to obtain spam patterns to I can get ahead of the curve of
analizing spam for header and body patterns and/or anything good I could
look at for algorythms to judge a messages body content.