Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:25:27 +0200
From:      Michael Koerner <Michael@Koerner.De>
To:        freebsd-isdn <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: New Kernel under 5.0

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <3EA118C7.3050109@Koerner.De>, Michael Koerner writes:
>

> Which gets me ranting about people not doing their homework before
> they spill the bile over our mailing lists:

So you got me! Ouch!

However I WAS asking what I stupidly have been overseeing and here we are.

I did some homework and actually read the FreeBSD-Handbook, but no pointers there. And I have simply overread ca 5 times the first lines: stupid, but shit happens.

Now that I know why there are suddenly two places where I need to look, and where the second place is, it all makes sense of course. I simply couldn't imagine a good reason for not having a full documented file there anymore.

And of course I should have used less strong words: "wonder" instead of "ranting" would have been the better choice.

Sorry!

Mike