Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:58:20 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   spamd chapter reviewer needed

I have a chapter about spamd that needs review and improvement. It is BSD
licensed and you can freely reuse it if you want.

http://www.reedmedia.net/~reed/tmp-gh786meixfi/pf-book-spamd.20060803.html

If you have any suggestions or examples or feedback, it would be much
appreciated.

The chapter could be integrated into the PF FAQ. I converted the PF FAQ to
a book format, replaced text diagrams with graphics, added content so the
book is usable by four BSD systems, and cleaned up punctuation, grammar,
spelling and many, many other improvements including from feedback from
around ten reviewers. (I provided well over 25 fixes including spelling to
the parent project over six months ago, but they were ignored. Now I have
hundreds of changes :)

Thanks,

Jeremy C. Reed