Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:16:25 +0100
From:      "Clifford Stiebeck" <cliffstiebeck@aol.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Clifford Stiebeck.............Help

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good Morning
I'm sorry for not writing you sooner i had to make a sudden vacation t=
rip to Manila,Philippines unfortunately I was pick pocketed at the Air=
port I  lost most of my luggages, I'm  cashless and without my phones =
but luckily I still have my passports with me.

I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping i=
ssues at all the bad news is but I'm having problems settling the hote=
l bills as we are cash strapped. We had to use some of valuables as co=
llateral. we are freaked out at the moment! we need your help, I need =
you to loan me some money to get things in order  right now I need  2,=
550 USD or anything you can afford, I promise to refund you in full as=
 soon as I return hopefully tomorrow or next. write back now to let me=
 know what you can do.keep checking your email because it's the only w=
ay i can get intouch with you.
Thanks
Clifford