Date:      Fri, 02 Jul 1999 01:10:56 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>
To:        Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
Cc:        Yarema <yds@ingress.net>, Ports Team <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mod_jserv for apache

Palle Girgensohn wrote:
> > I think 'apache-jserv' might be confused with 'apache13-mod_ssl' and the
> > like, which are fullblown apache installations not just DSO modules. Since
> > perl modules use p5- and python modules use py- I think using ap- for apache
> > modules would be more consistent.

I don't care to change port's name to it,  But is someone discussed
about making apache ports into "a core port and some DSO module ports"?
If it will, port's name of them may...:

www/apache13-core
   /apache-ssl
   /apache-php3
   /apache-jserv
   /apache-...

I think these are not bad.  But "ap-ssl" is really short to recognize,
isn't it?

--
Jun Kuriyama // kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp
            // kuriyama@FreeBSD.ORG