Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 2020 09:14:01 +0200
From:      Dmitry Salychev <dsl@mcusim.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tracking FreeBSD-CURRENT

Dear FreeBSD Hackers,

I'm looking for an advice about tracking development branch on my laptop.

There're several steps described in details at [1] which make it clear
what to do, but I'm trying to understand do I really need to track
FreeBSD-CURRENT to develop a driver, for instance, if I want to keep my
current laptop running r354233 patched locally.

I believe that I'm not the first person in this situation and there might
be existing solutions I'm not aware of.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Dmitry Salychev