Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:16:58 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        FreeBSD - Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MA401 worked w/5.3 - No go under CURRENT

Hiya folks -

	I'm just starting to follow the CURRENT branch and popped that latest
snapshot on my laptop. Under 5.3 my NetGear MA401 worked with just
adding something like this to /etc/rc.conf:

ifconfig_wi0="inet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx netmask 255.255.255.0 ssid XXX
wepmode on wepkey 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

	And everything came up just dandy. Has something changed?

--
Best regards,
Chris

For every action, there is an equal and opposite
criticism.