Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 2015 17:08:37 +0000
From:      "imp (Warner Losh)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Commented On] D2018: Introduce Annapurna Labs AHCI support

imp added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/dev/ahci/ahci.c:150-153 Playing devil's advocate: why not do this always? Or, why do we need to do it at all? Is this an erratum for the Annapurna parts, or is how the Annapurna parts being used different so we only see it there?

  sys/dev/ahci/ahci.c:199-201 Why don't other cards need this? What makes Annapurna cards special? Is this something the spec says we should be doing, but aren't? Is there some other way to know than a big giant table this is required?

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2018

To: zbb, mav, imp, smh
Cc: freebsd-arm