Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 1999 13:22:04 -0600
From:      "雲電之風 Michael Wu" <keichii@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        <bjc23@hermes.cam.ac.uk>, <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Student project ideas

GUI interface in X for /stand/sysyinstall ?
It also could track the make and compiles that you
have done

i.e.
tracking what parts of the source you have made
for make world
    what you have installed,
GUI control for cvsup with extensive functionssuch
as
    choosing which branch/what part of the source
directory to cvsup,
GUI frontend to make with option choosing[such as
USA_RESIDENT=YES
    or install or -j14]

i.e. Windoze-like control panel stuff.......
[ I know, I know, flame me if you must.
I use console for most things, but it would help
newbies a lot more. ]
--
I personally would like to see a program with
matlab-syntax ;)