Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 1996 08:50:38 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Guy Helmer <ghelmer@alpha.dsu.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Job

Sorry to bother the entire list, so I'll make this short.

As I am leaving Dakota State University to take up graduate studies
elsewhere, my position is being made available.  DSU is a small
institution (1500 students) located in Madison, SD (50 miles NW of Sioux
Falls), and is a leader in the use of computers in instruction.  My duties
have included the installation and operation of the LANs, WANs, Netware
servers, and (here's the good part!) UNIX systems, including several
FreeBSD systems. I have also provided help to other state institutions to
install and run FreeBSD systems.

Please email me if you would like further information.  Sorry for the
short notice, but the position will close June 28.

Guy Helmer, Dakota State University Computing Services - ghelmer@alpha.dsu.edu