Date:      Sun, 1 Feb 1998 11:12:19 EST
From:      NewtronBoy@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem with C Shell Scripts

Hello,

I'm having a problem with executing C Shell Scripts in the C Shell.  It's not
the syntax of the code, it's the shell itself.  Instead of reading valid C
Shell Scripts like a C Shell does, it reads it like a Bourne or Korn Shell
Script.

I even put in #!/bin/csh in the first line to make sure that C Shell will
execute it.

This is very frustrating because the script works on other UNIX systems with C
Shell but it doesn't work on the FreeBSD 2.2.2

I will really appreciate if you would help me fix this problem.

Regards,
Joseph Kulakowski