Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2022 02:19:07 +0100 (CET)
From:      iio7@tutanota.com
To:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Why don't you eat your own dog food?

Hi,

This question is mainly to the FreeBSD developers, as the title
 say, why don't you eat your own dog food?

I don't think I have ever seen anyone from the FreeBSD project
giving a presentation, or doing a live stream, or a YouTube video,
or anything else in which you can see the persons computer
screen, in which he or she runs FreeBSD as the desktop
operating system. Either it's Mac OS or Windows.

So, what's up with that?

--
 Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.