Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:18:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dev <dev@wopr.inetu.net>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Customer Service

To Whom It May Concern,

This may be a bit off topic, but I am sure it
applies to a lot of us :-)

We just hired a computer science student to do
customer service/support/basic admin stuff.

So long, a lot of us original unix geeks have been
doing customer support/service, but we have become
too busy with development.

I have hired a computer science student to do
customer service/support, but find he lacks a lot
of freebsd/admin expierience.

Does anyone have some good books/url's for info to
bring him up to speed?

Issues would be:
- dns
- sendmail problems
- apache stronghold
- frontpage problems (I emphasize problems :-)
- general user questions
- general freebsd admin stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in our
attempt to continue to offer excellent support.

Thanks in advance,
Dev

Dev Chanchani - INetU, Inc.(tm) - http://www.INetU.net
 Electronic commerce - Web development - Web hosting
        dev@INetU.net - Phone: (610) 266-7441