Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:44:46 +0100
From:      Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Questions updating databases/linux-oracle-instantclient-*

Hi!

The three ports databases/linux-oracle-instantclient-* need updating.

My first step is to find out what to do to get them to work
without some manual steps (the downloads are not part of this).

If the port

	databases/linux-oracle-instantclient-sqlplus

is installed (c6 as the linux environment), the binary is placed in

/compat/linux/usr/bin/sqlplus

and it does not run because the shared libs are not found.

Those manual steps make it work:

cd /compat/linux/etc/ld.so.conf.d
echo '/usr/lib/oracle/10.2.0.3/client/lib' \
	> /compat/linux/etc/ld.so.conf.d/oracle10.conf
/compat/linux/bin/bash -c ldconfig

How can I integrate those steps into the port Makefile ?

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         6 years to go !