Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:26:00 -0800
From:      "Kurt A. Johnson" <FreeCash@bigfoot.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Thought You Might Just Want To Get A Jump On Everyone Else!

I received your address from a list of targeted home based business, opportunity
seekers. If this is not the case please accept my sincere apologies.

Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter Can
Not be Considered Spam as long as I include a way to be removed.

Hello Folks,

Making Money Could Never Get Easier!

GET EXCITED!! MLM Magazine launched 27 Feb.
Check out the FASTEST growing Internet Markerting
on the Internet.   If YOU ever wished you were at the beginning of the other
successful online marketing ventures!

NOW is your chance to get in early.

MLM Magazine started promoting in the Major Magazine's and USA Today!!

All spillovers, will go to your downlines.

DON"T GET LEFT BEHIND!!!!!

For more information, click on lower email address and send it Today!!!
Mailto:FreeCash@bigfoot.com?Subject=MLM_Magazine.com

Committed to your Success!
Kurt A. Johnson
FreeCash@bigfoot.com

To be removed from future mailings Free, simply respond with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. This will permanently remove you from all future mailing from:
FreeCash@bigfoot.com
I promptly honor all remove requests.