Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 1997 22:21:59 -0500
From:      Chris Lopez <swim@avst.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FREEBSD Installation

Hi,
	My name is Chris Lopez, first off I would like to ask what the
difference is between versions 2.1.6 and the new 2.2 beta. But my main
question is this. I am very new to LINUX/UNIX/etc. environments, and
this is the only way for me to learn (I don't have UNIX stations readily
available). I was wondering if I could get some help with the
installation, preferrably without totally reformatting my hard drive. If
you have the time, and wouldn't mind the bother, I would really like to
get set up as soon as possible to see what all the hype is about!!!

						Thanks for your time
						Chris Lopez

						DIABLO@AVST.COM