Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 1999 21:26:37 -0700
From:      D Tougas <dtougas@converging.net>
To:        Charles <charles271828@my-Deja.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vanilla natd setup faq

Hello,

I am doing that very thing at home. I looked over your config info
and only saw one thing that was different than my config. In my
kernel, I have set the following in addition to what you have:

options	IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT

I don't know if this will help, but it works for me.

--
Damien Tougas
Converging Technology Solutions, Inc.