Date:      Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:07:34 +0300
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen@enderunix.org>
To:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   rx6000

I had the chance of using a hp rx2600. Hp-UX is installed on this machine I
want to ask if I can make this machine multiboot (just like in ia32) since I
can't delete Hp-UX on this machine. I have one spare harddisk on this
machine that I can FreeBSD on.

PS: By the way I have read from mailing list that
(http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ia64/2004-June/000499.html)
there is an EFI partition. What is EFI anyway? Or is there an installation
guide for FreeBSD on ia64 archs? By the way on that mail EFI is not created
hope that doesn't happen to me too ....

REGARDS.

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET
For Public key: http://www.enderunix.org/ofsen/ofsen.asc

First Turkish FreeBSD book is out! Go check it.
Duydunuz mu! Turkiye'nin ilk FreeBSD kitabi cikti.
http://www.acikkod.com/freebsd.php