Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 1997 00:18:35 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Tristan Savatier <tristan@mpegtv.com>
Cc:        Petri Helenius <pete@sms.fi>, Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, multimedia@freebsd.org, don@partsnow.com
Subject:   Re: RTP tools (was: Re: Remote and Voice control)

Well, just talk to XFree86 people to see if they can help us out for
sure they have docs for doing the yuv to rgb stuff on the vga controllers
and it has not been years seen win95 have been enjoying and fully
exploiting directx for video playback in fact directx and active movie
is a moving target.

As for XIL vs whatever is irrelevant at this point given that XIL is
not a standard.

The best that we can do is provide an XFree86 . I have no desire to
be dealing with Sun, SGI , HP , etc...

	Amancio