Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 05:32:23 +0200
From:      David =?iso-8859-1?Q?L=E1zaro?= <khelekir@encomix.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Convince me, please...

I have been using Linux 4 years now (exactly 4, this days would be the
aniversary) but I feel something about BSD.  Maybe that cute daemon is
trying to convince me... :)

I am very slow at taking decissions so, please, if you want send me some
mail messages that obligate me to change.

I must say that you can abuse of tech/hacker (in the good sense, heh?)
language, I would appreciate technical reasons more than the mere
ennuciation that the Linux penguin sucks (which is certainly true, IMHO)
and that the daemon is sooooooo cute (it must be the daemon :) nice
propaganda, boys!).

The reason of all this is because I am getting tired of the Linux
constant state of change...  They do very hard core changes too often.

As a side note: Any pointers for Laptop support?

Cheers
--
David Lázaro Saz
E-mail: khelekir@encomix.es