Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:56:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      hometeam <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Juan <jly@tritronics.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with sendmail

There is a file relay-domains in /ect/mail/ if there is not a file make
one type touch relay.domains then edit it and add your network

And anyone that you want to allow to relay off you.

--/The human mind ordinarily operates at only ten percent of its capacity --
		the rest is overhead for the operating system.\--
     	     --/System Administrator      support@techpower.net\--