Date:      Mon, 9 May 2016 15:57:14 +0100
From:      Craig Skinner <Skinner@Britvault.Co.UK>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.Org
Cc:        ungrey-robins@Britvault.Co.UK
Subject:   Fwd: [NEW] mail/ungrey-robins port

Hello FreeBSD porters,

FYI: here's a new OpenBSD port which you may be interested in adapting:

(I'm not subscribed to your list, but feel free to email me.)
Cheers.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 23:27:04 +0100
From: Craig Skinner <Skinner@Britvault.Co.UK>
To: ports@OpenBSD.Org
Cc: ungrey-robins@Britvault.Co.UK
Subject: [NEW] mail/ungrey-robins port

Hi folks,

Attached here is a new port of ungrey-robins:

$ fgrep COMMENT Makefile
COMMENT= pf spamd auto-whitelister of round-robin SMTP clients

$ cat pkg/DESCR
ungrey-robins assists postmasters by automatically whitelisting
round robin SMTP clients (which often fail to pass greylisting),
without resorting to manual maintenance of whitelists.

Also at: http://web.Britvault.Co.UK/products/ungrey-robins/
With syslog samples, a more descriptive README + man pages in HTML too.

The project name of 'ungrey-robins' is a word play on:
  o greylisting
    o the 'un-' prefix, to mean not grey
  o round-robin
  o the popular and silly computer game 'Angry Birds'

ungrey-robins is a computer tool which ungreylists silly squawking
round robin SMTP sending mail servers, which stupidly play about with
established Internet mail delivery standards.

Comments/improvements?
Craig.