Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:24:37 +0200 (IST)
From:      Rami Abu Jebara <rjebara@palnet.com>
To:        Tomas TPS Ulej <lists@gal.netlab.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need non-case sensitive fs

I don't think this is a UFS issue ..
I see no justifcation to change how ufs functions,
to get users to upload pages without worring about
how the filename is written (uppercase, and or lower case).
also no telling what else will this break ..

if this is an important issue, you could educate your customers to
check the file names, recomend composer on the low end and say
coldfusion on the high end etc ...

and users will alway screw up no matter what ..
all you can do is minimise the amount of screw ups,
and the time you have to spend in support. Good
documentation always helps.

cheers

Rami
Rami Abu Jebara