Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 2000 01:03:13 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "Tolpanov, Dmitry" <tdn@stack.ru>
Cc:        "'freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org>, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: MPPE.

> Hello.
>
> I have the FreeBSD 4.1, recently compile and install poptop-1.0.0. Then i
> chose pppd for PPP link. Everything is working fine, but I can't make
> support for MPPE. As i understand I should upgrade the kernel.
> Don't anybody know where i can find info about this or may be there are some
> patches especially for FreeBSD 4.1.

Sorry this is a bit late, but MPPE support was committed to ppp(8) in
-current a few weeks ago.  You can get the latest ppp via
http://www.Awfulhak.org/ppp.html.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>