Date:      Tue, 1 Oct 1996 16:00:09 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      David Ramahefason <rama@easynet.fr>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with an HP DAT 35480 A 1109

Hi,
I'm trying to have an Amanda server on my FBSD box, but seem to have
problems with my DAT drive...
When I issuse a tar cvf /dev/nrst0 * I always get an I/O error. I've
tryied different tapes, but got the same result.
Did I forgot something on my config, is the driver buggy ?
Please HEEEEELP.... I'm working on it for a week now.

		DaviD

_____________________Part of the SysopFamilly__________________
|David Ramahefason                             rama@easynet.fr |
|Sysop, Easynet France SA                http://www.easynet.fr |
|23, rue du Renard,                        75004 Paris, FRANCE |
|tel: 44 54 53 33                             Fax: 44 54 53 39 |
---------<Need an OS ?? try this: http://www.FreeBSD.org>-------