Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:03:43 -0800
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't create lagg interfaces on recent HEAD (2012.12.05 based sources)

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:03 AM, Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 12:49:18PM -0800, Garrett Cooper wrote:
> G>     I can't seem to create a lagg'ed interface on HEAD with ixgbe
> G> (it's failing when creating a cloned interface), whereas creating it
> G> on 9.1-STABLE built from a couple weeks ago just worked. Ideas?
>
> Have you recompiled the if_lagg.ko together with the kernel?

    Ugh, good guess. Somehow it appears that it was picking up
if_lagg.ko from kernel.old and this error message only magically
appeared in the last couple hours on the machine (or I missed it
previously in the console noise). Rebuilding/reinstalling the kernel
to verify that it works after reboot.
Thanks!
-Garrett