Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 1997 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nick Esborn <nick@capella.grayphics.com>
To:        Kory Hamzeh <kory@avatar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which PCI enet card

I have been very fond of the Digital Fast Etherworks card.  It's pricey at
around $150, but it does 10 and 100 very well.  Its performance always
surprises me, and it seems to use very little CPU.  Installation is easy,
although if you are on 10baseT you need to make sure that you set it to
run at 10 Mbits/sec.

Nick
Grayphics
http://www.grayphics.com/