Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 1995 15:49:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Hoffman <jeffh@cybernetics.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   xanim and mpeg_play: Bad system call (core dumped)

I have compiled mpeg_play and xanim26976 on my FreeBSD 950210-SNAP
system, running AcceleratedX 1.2 on a Number9 Imagine-128.  Whenever I
try to run either of these programs, the windows is placed and then it
immediately exits, printing:

Bad system call (core dumped)

into my xterm.  Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?  I have
tried this in both 8-bit and 24-bit mode, and neither worked.

Not being able to play animations on this computer stinks. :^(

Jeff Hoffman

-- Jeff Hoffman -- jeffh@cybernetics.net -------------------------------------
"A man facing the light looks not into sorrow, but to to the future...always."
                WWW: http://www.cybernetics.net/users/jeffh
PGP Public Key available on request.