Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:15:44 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
To:        Alex <alex@aspenworks.com>
Cc:        free <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Dialin T1 forwarded to a new location

Among others:  Adtran Atlas.

There are other, more sneaky ways to do this.   Feel free to drop me a
note privately with more details, unless you want to cc the list.

Cost effectivness suggests you would want to get the data out of the
"analog modem" realm and into a packet form as near the customer as
possible.

(1 T1 voice=24 modems)  (1 T1 IP = hundreds of modems)

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com) AC7DE