Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:26:00 -0800
From:      Nesi Unanaowo <nesi_unanaowo@net.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISP connect problem

Hi,
    I am having problem establishing a connection to my ISP
(worldnet.att.net)
I am using the tutorial provided at their website www.wurd.com titled
"the WURD on FreeBSD" . After configuring and rebooting my machine
I have the ppp prompt. Attempting to use the commands listed in the
tutorial does not lead to a connection. The first command gives an
"invalid command" message. Trying the second command puts me
in a Packet mode and any other command gives an "invalid command"
message. If anyone has successfully used this tutorial to connect
to worldnet.att.net please let me know the sequence of commands
that was used to accomplish this.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Nesi