Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2023 07:17:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jeffrey Bouquet" <jbtakk@iherebuywisely.com>
To:        "Nuno Teixeira" <eduardo@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Dimitry Andric" <dim@freebsd.org>, "FreeBSD CURRENT" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: symlink to /boot/loader.efi

I am wondering if all the information in this thread present and future sho=
uld be included in
the scenarios at the bottom of /usr/ports/UPDATING with technical explanati=
ons about
how and why? AFAIK the file was created before UEFI and thus in that regard=
 obsolete.=20

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 12:59:54 +0000, Nuno Teixeira <eduardo@freebsd.org> wro=
te: