Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 1999 22:52:54 -0800
From:      "Duke Normandin" <01031149@3web.net>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Compiling a Custom X Server

From: Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To: Duke Normandin <01031149@3web.net>
Cc: freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Saturday, December 18, 1999 9:33 PM

|I would *really* appreciate it if you found a mailer or mailer
setting
|which doesn't mutilate the text.

What's wrong with the settings? I'm wrapped at at 69 and using
"western alphabet" - as advised by someone else on the list and no
html. You're the first that's ever complained about "text
mutilation"!! Are you convinced that the problem is not at your end?
Curious that my mailer doesn't butcher your's or anyone else post.

-duke