Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 07:17:45 -0600 (CST)
From:      Deepu Sebastian Joseph <dsj@engunx.unl.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Swap Space

Hi:
My comp has 124 MB memHard Dirve with 20 MB RAM , 486 and am planning on
3.1-Release. So is 20 MB swap sp OK.
I see that I might be just able to squeeze with:
/ 20 MB
swap 20 MB
/usr 80 MB
/var 4 MB
Its given some where /+/usr should be 100MB.
This is the best I can come up. othewise I get errors during setup.
I was thinking after set up (I am using floppies - Icopied the entire bin
dist from the FreeBsd site and installing it one by one), I could delete
some stuff which I definitely dont need and whatever space becomes avl I
will increase the swap partition accordingly. Is this OK
Only I am going to use the system, mainly for connecting to my university
machine
Deepu

                                 (o o)
Deepu Sebastian Joseph