Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:48:23 -0400
From:      alexus <alexus@gmail.com>
To:        adamw@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org ML" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: squirrelmail-20150324

Hello,

Thank you for all your time on maintaining this (or other) project(s)
in FreeBSD ports/packages.

While installing squirrelmail-20150324, part of your message says following:

3) If you have trouble logging in, add the following to your php.ini:
   session.auto_start = 1

yet when I did that, I now getting following in my browser:

SquirrelMail 1.4.x is not compatible with PHP's session.auto_start
setting. Please disable it at least for the location where
SquirrelMail is installed.

I'm using php56-5.6.11.

by removing that line from my virtual host, that brings me back to
working SquirrelMail.

just FYI)

Have a good week!

--