Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 1997 21:08:43 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Tommy Hallgren <md6tommy@mdstud.chalmers.se>
To:        Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LaTeX

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Nadav Eiron wrote:

> No. You need *either*. teTeX includes tex,latex dvips and friends, or you
> can use tex and latex2e by themselves.

Ok, I removed them all and installed teTeX only. But it still doesn't
work. I looked around and found that /usr/local/bin/latex is a link to
tex but there is no file called tex at all(I used find). Is the tex binary
called something else perhaps? I feel a bit confused now and would
appreciate some more help. (I tried to use Wordperfect in Win95 but...)
:-)

Mvh: Tommy - the source of all good beers...